Quake II Architecture patches (was: Re: Quake 2 Mods)

Jamie Wilkinson jaq at spacepants.org
Tue Jan 22 22:26:52 EST 2002

This one time, at band camp, Mike Lundy wrote:
>PS: I'm using vim6 to write this. How do you get vim to wrap text
>automatically? :set wrap only sets it for the client, not in the
>actual mail, so i'm wrapping by hand (a pain). thanks :)

:set tw=76

ObQuake2:  I've got some patches lying around that enable quake2 to build on
mipsel and arm, as well as the usual i386, alpha, sparc and powerpc.  I will
clean them up and post them here shortly.  It currently doesn't build on
ia64 or hppa (at least, for Debian) due to some linker errors with the
XFree86 libs.

jaq at spacepants.org                           http://spacepants.org/jaq.gpg