[q2x] OT: Lua questions

Nick Trout nick at rockstarvancouver.com
Mon Feb 2 13:40:32 EST 2004

> > I think we're sort of on the same wavelength. Yep. So the server
> > doesnt know there's Lua there. And because I've wrapped the C calls
> > in a seperate binding file, not altered them, C and Lua monsters
> > can coexist.
>
> right...I think.
>
> It might be easier to use the CTF game as a base line, since it lacks
> all the monsters.

I hadn't thought of that. I don't know how I'd test that though? I
suppose both parts will have to work in the end. I don't know exactly
which functions and variables I have to expose to get everything working
in Lua so I'm doing it a bit at a time. Its not an exact analogue
either, I'm trying to beautify the API as I go as well!