[q2x] Doris.dsp paths

Nick Trout nicktrout at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 13 12:26:18 EDT 2004

>- Doris.dsp is not dependent on _glui, so it won't link correctly
- ppm2array.c is in _glui.dsp, it shouldn't be (or it should be
Excluded From Build)
- _glui.lib is set up as single-threaded in both debug and release
builds, should be multithreaded to match the other projects

I think this is the infamous MSVC "Save workspace" before commit problem.
Have made these changes to CVS.

> ...we could probably set up a separate Doris mailing list I suppose so
that any others here aren't constantly inundated =) (Actually, there
should be one on sf by default?  Or do you have to create one?)

I'll look into it today.

Nick