[q2x] Doris.dsp paths

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Tue Apr 13 10:34:30 EDT 2004

Also:

- Doris.dsp is not dependent on _glui, so it won't link correctly
- ppm2array.c is in _glui.dsp, it shouldn't be (or it should be
Excluded From Build)
- _glui.lib is set up as single-threaded in both debug and release
builds, should be multithreaded to match the other projects

...we could probably set up a separate Doris mailing list I suppose so
that any others here aren't constantly inundated =) (Actually, there
should be one on sf by default?  Or do you have to create one?)

Or I could just make a Doris forum on BookOfHook.com if you'd like.

Brian