[q2x] client/server versions incorrect

Nick Trout nick at rockstarvancouver.com
Fri May 16 14:04:27 EDT 2003

> Crap.  Unfortunately my machine with Q2X installed is packed up with
> the shippers right now and I won't be able to get to it for a few
> weeks =/
> I know that my build is working, but it's possible I haven't checked
> it in.

Oh well. Arriving or leaving?! :) Wonder if I can modify the quake2
project and then just paste it into q2x when you get it working.

> We weren't expecting new contributors so soon, but now that you're
> around, I'm making it priority to make this a priority.

Thanks very much, I'll try and help, but like I say it's a pet project
done in my spare time so my contributions may be somewhat eratic. I do
have other things to do. I should finish the Lua tutorial and I have
plenty on at work. Hopefully tolua5 will appear soon and I can convert
Doris and tinker with it. It's a very useful binding tool which could
save work work on the game API. And, summer is here, so I should
probably stick my head out the door and look at that real world place
that you mentioned. I relocated to Vancouver some months ago; it's an
amazing place (I took my hard drives out and brought them in my hand
luggage ;-D).

Nick