[q2x] client/server versions incorrect

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Fri May 16 12:39:13 EDT 2003

Crap.  Unfortunately my machine with Q2X installed is packed up with
the shippers right now and I won't be able to get to it for a few
weeks =/

I know that my build is working, but it's possible I haven't checked
it in.

We weren't expecting new contributors so soon, but now that you're
around, I'm making it priority to make this a priority.

Brian