[q2x] Refactorization

Nick Trout nick at rockstarvancouver.com
Tue Dec 9 20:28:41 EST 2003

I tried that as well but no luck. At least I'm not miles off. :)

> > If you wanted to play the demo with this code base what command
> > line args would you use please?
>
> Hmmm, not sure, I haven't tried it with the demo in, er, forever.  You
> don't have the full version lying about I assume?

Yep. I had a look in a couple of shops recently buts it's not stocked
anymore. I think I had the CD at some point but I leant/gave all my CDs
to friends when I left the UK. Mmm it could well have been amongst
those.

Also, I look at the retexturing project. There doesn't seem to be a
complete pak file you can download, it's individual textures. This seems
a bit like hard work, did I miss something?

Nick