catalan patch

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Sat Jul 5 12:23:30 EDT 2008

Hello mailing list,

I send the last patch (I think that I didn't send it before). I did it one month ago aprox.

As usually, it includes the catalan .po file and the patch to add i18n
to pydance.

Actually now I don't remember the building details but we discussed in
the past.

This catalan translation:
a) doesn't break the English one :-) (if it do, tell me of course)

b) it's 99% complete. There is one thing missing but it's difficult to
fix, we (I) can do on next months.

I would like to commit this to subversion. If we break something we can
rollback :-) I have a Jabber account (same than my email address), feel
free to add me to discuss something in real time aobut the building
system (as I said, we discussed here and was working fine but who
knows...).

I think that soon they will start to freeze for Debian Lenny, it would
be fine to have the catalan version in Debian Lenny.

Do you have some time estimation? (I have been doing things with this
patch and Pydance for months, I would like to finish :-D or to fix other
Pydance things*)

*: for example, if my sound card is blocked and I start pydance it
crashes. It's easy to fix but I prefer to commit the
catalan+internationalized version and then fix some other stuff.

Thank you,

--
Carles Pina i Estany		GPG id: 0x8CBDAE64
	http://pinux.info	Manresa - Barcelona