[pyddr-discuss] Speed

Pavel N. Krivitsky pavel at krivitsky.name
Sun Mar 18 14:12:58 EDT 2007

Keiji,

> But there's one problem. For me, it's impossible to
> play any song without using a speed modifier of at least C400,

It's been implemented, and will be available in the next release. In the
meantime, you can check out the current development version using
Subversion:

$ svn co http://kai.vm.bytemark.co.uk/svn/pydance/trunk/pydance

However, as implemented, it only has C200 and C300 modes, though other
values can be added easily.

> yet I see
> nowhere to set the speed in pydance. If there is such a feature, could
> you let me know where it is, and if not, could it be implemented?

http://icculus.org/pyddr/manual.php#play.options

                        Pavel