[pyddr-discuss] Andamiro Pump Pads

theGREENzebra tgz at orotech.net
Mon Oct 11 03:36:01 EDT 2004

> Hmm.. I tried that on the DDR pads, it still won't talk to the d-pad, under keyboard or joystick.  Under joystick it likes the buttons on the controller, but that's not what I want it to see ... ugh.  Are there better adapters to try?

If it's not working on the DDR pads, your adapter is being retarded, and
we'd recommend you get an EMSUSB2.

I recently heard from a friend with a retarded adapter that he switched it
into the right mode by holding start, select, and up for three seconds, but
I don't know if that will work. Still, it's something worth trying if you've
got nothing better to do.

> I'll let you know on the Pump pads, they're not mine :)

Hope those work better for you.

*  http://clickass.org  *  ICQ# 1107012  *  AIM/Yahoo: theGREENzebra *
-----GEEK CODE 3.12-----
GCM/CS/IT/MU d? s: a24 C++++ UL++++ P+ L+++>$ E---- W++ N+ o K- w---$ O- M
V-- PS+ PE Y+ PGP- t++(+++) 5- X R tv(+) b+(-) DI+++ D+ G++ e h++ r+(---) y+
UF*++