Cool Unique Idea And help needed

Hyperjer at aol.com Hyperjer at aol.com
Sat Jun 21 12:36:03 EDT 2003

First I have a realy cool Idea fro pyddr. It needs to have a 4player mode
added, and a 3 play mode. This would be realy cool for the ddr partiesI have with
my many friends, as they are always fighting over who gets to ddr next.

Second I have a problem. I recently switched from my pc to my mac to play
ddr, I used dwi before and have a extensive library of songs and dwi files. My
problem is that I tunes can read the MP3 files, by pyddr cant find them. I'm
relitvely new to this whole mac os x thing, and lost on how to fix this. I tryied
useing Itunes to remove the ID3 v1.0 and v1.1 tags from the mp3s byt have had
no luck in getting pyddr to find them. If it helps any I have os x
10.2.6.installed and the newest vertion of pyddr 7.0.
Should I upgrade the kitchensink if i used the one on the Macaddict cdrom?

Thanks
HyperJer