[pyddr-devel] gettext patch 6

Pavel N. Krivitsky pavel at krivitsky.name
Mon Feb 18 03:23:10 EST 2008

Hello,

Thank you very much for your contribution, and sorry about the slow
response. I've applied it, and it looks like it doesn't break the
default locale.

A few notes:
1) The patch doesn't include the binary files, by the way, so could you
send those as well?
2) Could you point me to instructions on how to install and run the
patched pydance in a specified locale so that I could test the
internationalization?

                     Thanks,
                     Pavel