lots of things to test

theGREENzebra tgz at orotech.net
Mon Jun 2 02:12:30 EDT 2003

So, if you're out there in -devel land, we have some things in CVS that we'd
like you to test:

 From Joe, we've got some support with pymad. You need libao and libmad,
then pymad and pyao. There's no music fading in/out in the songselect, but
it should at least work, and you can test all your broke-ass mp3s with it.
There's also DWI support in the latest CVS, which rocks, and a lot of
speedups from JZig.

I wrote my 8th (or something) rewrite for Judge that turned out to be a
really short fix. According to Joe, it solves all the "missed hits" when the
speed of the song changes, as well as fixing all of the miscounted arrows
during gameplay (sometimes some arrows weren't "missed" properly). Please
bang on that for my sanity.

If all fares well, we're going to release 0.7.0 by wednesday.

Brendan
--
*  tgz at orotech.net  *  http://clickass.org  *  ICQ# 1107012  *  AIM/Yahoo:
theGREENzebra  *  http://mp3.com/thegreenzebra