0.6.2 release issues?

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Sat Apr 26 19:05:58 EDT 2003

Brendan and I want to get 0.6.2 ready for release by Monday night. The
new menus should be enough to wow a bunch of people, and behind the
scenes we've had a ton of bug fixes from 0.6.1.

Issues:
 - Fullscreen won't toggle on MacOS X and Windows. This really seems to
be a pygame/SDL bug. I tried to resolve it by re-creating the main
display from scratch each time, but the 'screen' variable's use is very
widespread, and the dependencies confused the hell out of me. It might
be best just to wait until pygame.display.toggle_fullscreen works.
 - Player-as-object patch. Jerub mentioned he thought he could finish
this by Monday, so it will probably get into the release.
 - A few fixes for badknees (maybe already checked in by the time you
get this).
 - Hold arrow counting is broken still; Brendan said he's working on
this.
 - He also said he wants to get multiple difficulty support working in
nonstop. This shouldn't be very intrusive, just a few tweaks to
songselect and playsequence.

Does anyone know of any other stuff that needs to be dealt with?
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>