[pyddr-devel] [Fwd: PyDDR problems (DRF)]

Joe Wreschnig piman at debian.org
Wed Apr 23 10:14:02 EDT 2003

Re. the menus, I'm pretty sure I fixed this bug already; it has to do
with old configuration files sitting around. It probably got swept away
in the new menu system.

As for missing arrows in two-player mode... I have no idea. This is
0.6.1, so it doesn't have the new input system which had similar
problems (or at least, triggered similar problems in older code),
although it might be related.

DRF, can you try the latest CVS version?
--
Joe Wreschnig <piman at debian.org>