[postal2mac] First Impressions...

Paul Howell pbh1 at insightbb.com
Tue May 25 01:43:37 EDT 2004

Testing with a Power Mac 933MHZ G4 Tower with a gig of Ram and a new ATI
Radeon 9800 Pro.

I really think the programmers have done a great job getting the game to run
smooth as silk.  I am using the ATI Displays Control Panel and setting its
override commands on Best Quality.  At 1280 X 1024, it runs fast and looks
Friggin fantastic.  The game runs really well and I have not run into a
single crash so far.  The only complaint I have so far deals with the
interruptions for loading each new area.  I know others have stated this,
but it would be great to figure out a Halo like load system or at least
tweak this thing in the next build to cut down on load times.  To go from
RWS to the Bank it really interrupted the whole game play experience forcing
me to load different levels two or three times.

Other than that.... So far so good with a really sick, yet fun to play
game!!

Paul Howell