[postal2mac] First Impressions...

Zack Brock zack at macpulse.com
Tue May 25 03:17:22 EDT 2004

Are the slow load times a bug and specific to this Mac port, or was this also a 'feature' of the
Windows version?

You think it was bad going from RWS to the Bank... just wait until you have to Piss On Dad in the
cemetary at the top left of the map and then do something else (forgot) at the bottom right of the
map on Wednesday. That is taking me all day (literally!) to accomplish.

Thanks!

-Zack Brock
MacPulse.com | the mac headline aggregator