[postal2mac] Postal 1 for MacOS X beta test

Mark webman2k at optonline.net
Sun Jun 27 10:53:50 EDT 2004

A couple of issues I noticed right away....

1) You seem to be able to walk right through people.  There is no
collision detection with enemies or civilians.  was this in the
original too?  I can't remember.

2) The Shift key and Control key are dead in game.  You can assign them
to functions, but they will not work. Although, if you have shift
assigned to run, caps-lock seems to work.

3) Turning right seems to be faster than turning left, Noticeably so. I
also don't remember if it was the same in the original.

4) Not so much a bug but a request.  Since this game is locked in
640x480, and most many people these days have LCDs - is it possible to
make this run in a window? That wouldn't be a hard thing to code in
right?

If all of the above were addressed, I'd easily pay $50 for just this
port, and you would be my new god :)