[postal2mac] Postal 1 for MacOS X beta test

Mark webman2k at optonline.net
Sun Jun 27 10:15:42 EDT 2004

Holy crap!  I'm downloading this now! I don't know about just making
this a bundle though.  There are many people, like myself, who have
older machines that would love to play the original, and would be glad
to pay for it, but wouldn't want to pay full price for a premium game
(that wouldn't run well on their machines) to get it. I for one, enjoy
the classic game more that the sequel, so I would easily pay $30 or so
to get it for OS X. Please make this a standalone product.