[physfs] Physfs not seeing a file in zip archive

Tim Čas darkuranium at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 07:02:41 EDT 2014

Could you provide a test .zip file for the bug still popping up?

I'd like to test this with miniz (a PD single-C-file zip-loading
library) -- if that also fails to find the file(s), it means it's
missing some (possibly obscure) zip feature; if that succeeds in
finding the file, then it's something else.

Thanks!