[physfs] PhysicsFS 2.0.3 released!

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Tue Oct 23 00:09:20 EDT 2012

PhysicsFS 2.0.3 is now available.

This is a stable, bug-fix release. As we are still source and binary
compatible, all users of any previous version--be it 1.0 or 2.0--are
encouraged to upgrade. New features are being added to the 2.1 branch,
which is not part of this release.

You can grab it here...

      http://icculus.org/physfs/downloads/physfs-2.0.3.tar.bz2

...or from Mercurial with this command...

      hg clone -u release-2.0.3 http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/physfs

...or just stare at the webview here...

      http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/physfs/file/release-2.0.3

Notable changes in this release:

- Source code now packaged in a .tar.bz2 instead of .tar.gz.
- Fixed "make docs" for out-of-tree builds.
- No longer builds annoying wxWidgets test program by default.
- Fixed logic bug in UTF-8 string processing.
- Fixed infinite loop on some .zip files with symlinks.
- Enabled CD-ROM support on Haiku OS.
- Fixed Win64 support.
- Fixed OpenBSD support.
- Fixed building of readline support in test program.
- Fixed .zip archiver losing files in some cases.
- Corrected copyright dates in license.
- Other minor tweaks and fixes.

Thanks to those that sent in patches! If we're lucky, this will be the
last 2.0 branch release, and we'll start pushing 2.1 development branch
releases soon.