[physfs] Failures loading from some (but not all) zip files with particular filenames

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Wed Aug 22 16:45:32 EDT 2012

> This is the changeset that caused this bug:
>
>       http://hg.icculus.org/icculus/physfs/rev/1eed20f2a6a8

I just pushed a fix for this in the stable-2.0 branch. It's not really
the best thing ever, but it solves both the case you're hitting and the
case that the quoted revision was meant to fix.

I'm thinking of changing this data from a linear array to a tree in the
development branch, which would solve this problem better and maybe be
faster, too.