[physfs] Command & Conquer MIX archives

Damien Carol damien.carol at gmail.com
Tue May 25 03:20:14 EDT 2010

In many tools that reads this files, they just show ID of the file.

The code is a little bit too old no ? (6 years ago)

I build the patch against upstream sources. (with stat support)

The main problem is that in westwood games ".mix" archives are several
different format. (5)

I try to build a single archiver who can rules them all. Maybe it would be
better to implement 5 differents archivers to manage this different format ?