[physfs] PhysFS C++ Wrapper

Christoph Nelles evilazrael at evilazrael.de
Mon Jul 19 02:50:09 EDT 2010

Hi,

The implementation from supertux has the most important feature: It's
tested and known to work (at least for supertux ;)). I just looked
(~60sec) over the code and it's much smaller than my implementation,
don't know if it's good (simplicity) or bad (missing functionality?).

I had really problems implementing the ios stuff even after reading many
sites (especially http://www.cplusplus.com/reference/iostream/), guides
and even books. The thing is, in the supertux implementation is the
basic stuff (overflow, underflow, sync) every guide teaches, perhaps
only these parts are really needed, but i think it's not complete.
Haven't seen anything related to this stupid putback buffer.

--
Christoph Nelles

E-Mail    : evilazrael at evilazrael.de
Jabber    : eazrael at evilazrael.net      ICQ       : 78819723

PGP-Key   : ID 0x424FB55B on subkeys.pgp.net
            or http://evilazrael.net/pgp.txt