[physfs] Wishlist

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Wed Jan 27 19:28:12 EST 2010

Hello Christoph,

	Sorry, I uploaded it here so you should be able to grab it now: http://www.titus-dev.com/physfs-stat.zip

	My implementation was pretty much as you described below, my struct is:

typedef struct
{
	unsigned char is_dir, is_symlink;//these could be turned into file mode flags (writable, etc.), but was all I needed
	PHYSFS_sint64 size;
	PHYSFS_sint64 atime;
	PHYSFS_sint64 mtime;
	PHYSFS_sint64 ctime;
} PHYSFS_Stat;

and function:

int PHYSFS_stat(const char *fname, PHYSFS_Stat * st);

Returning 0 on success or -1 on failure as per regular stat().