[physfs] Wishlist

Christoph Nelles evilazrael at evilazrael.de
Wed Jan 27 18:02:40 EST 2010

Indy Sams schrieb:
> Hello,
> 	Sure, I attached it to this email. It is based on 1.1.1 so just extract this file: http://icculus.org/physfs/downloads/physfs-1.1.1.tar.gz
there was no attachment, perhaps they are not permitted on this ML or
you forgot it.

> 	Then extract the ZIP over it. I only did the "dir" archiver on Win32 & Posix (since it was all I needed on the project I used it with), but it worked great and I didn't come across any problems with it
I think, that's not the way developers like to get patches sent it. I
glanced over the archivers and platforms (there are essentially posix,
windows, pocketpc & os/2 as seen in
and except for OS/2 all other have already the necessary functions. Does
anybody know any good online OS/2 reference?

I think i can send a patch for review till sunday.

How about a struct like the standard stat struct:
struct stat {

and PHYSFS_stat(struct *stat)?

PHYSFS_getFileInfo(*size, *type, *modtime,*writeable) passing in
non-null pointers for value which shall be retrieved?