[physfs] Mounting Archive from within an archive

Christian zicodxx at yahoo.de
Fri Aug 13 13:40:26 EDT 2010

Hey Christoph,

Thanks for your reply. I feared that this would be the case but well, "if you
don't ask you won't know", I guess. :)

Well I at least came up with an idea on how to solve this. I don't know if I'm
going to implement this idea but IF I would do it like this:

Even if I cannout mount the file I can check pretty good if it is located in an
archive or in physical form in the "missions/" directory.
If it's in an archive I probably just  read out the HOG and write it to
"missions/" physically. In short: extracting the file. If the mission is
unloading, this temporary HOG could be removed/deleted/overwritten.

Anyways thanks for the help!

Best regards,
Christian

--