FTP Archiver

Indy Sams indy at driftsolutions.com
Wed Feb 6 21:09:17 EST 2008

Hello,

I've made the beginnings of an FTP archiver if anyone is interested in
it. I didn't want to commit to SVN because it's not well-tested or
anything (and I don't know if it even has public commit access)

My code is here: http://www.titus-dev.com/physfs_ftp.zip

You just have to add the following to physfs.c to make it work:

extern const PHYSFS_ArchiveInfo    __PHYSFS_ArchiveInfo_FTP;
extern const PHYSFS_Archiver       __PHYSFS_Archiver_FTP;

add to ArchiveInfo list:

#if (defined PHYSFS_SUPPORTS_FTP)
    &__PHYSFS_ArchiveInfo_FTP,
#endif

and add to Archiver list:

#if (defined PHYSFS_SUPPORTS_FTP)
    &__PHYSFS_Archiver_FTP,
#endif

As for licensing, it uses libCURL with is an MIT/X license, so no
problems there. It also uses ftpparse.c/.h which isn't under any
particular license but the author wants to be notified of any
commercial use.

You will need libCURL installed with headers, etc., not provided here.

Best regards,
 Indy Sams
 mailto:indy at driftsolutions.com