[physfs] 7z support working?

Jeremy jswigart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:17:36 EST 2008

Think I found the problem.I had added LzmaStateDecode.* to the project as
well as the other files, and it compiles and runs, but crashes, presumably
because LzmaStateDecode.h also defines a CLzmaDecoderState struct like
LzmaDecode.h Removing the LzmaStateDecode.* files from the project at least
gets the test working again, so it'll probably work in my app now as well,
since the crash was the same.