[physfs] Does PHYSFS_close really return 0 on error?

David Olsen jolynsbass at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 18:03:37 EDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at icculus.org>
To: <physfs at icculus.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: [physfs] Does PHYSFS_close really return 0 on error?

>> It always returns the same number of succesful closes as opens (e.g. 66
>> or
>> so for the first part of my game, 175 total after the second part.)
>> However,
>> it won't remove one of the .zip files from the search path, claiming that
>> files are still open.
>
> Is there any way I can I get a copy of the program? I'd like to step
> through it in a debugger, if possible.
>
> --ryan.

Yeah, I guess so. What all will you need? I assume all of the source, &
project files, and necessary data files, etc... I use MSVC++ 2005 Express
Edition, so I could just send you the solution/project file if you use that
as well. If you would drop me a personal email at
jolynsbass*at*gmail*dot*com, I'll come up with a file sharing link for you.
I'd prefer not to let the source go public (mostly just because it's a real
mess!) so I don't want to post a link via the mailing list.
Thanks,
-David Olsen