[physfs] Rev. 915: Problems compiling with MingW (plus solution)

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Mon Oct 1 15:51:01 EDT 2007

> first of all MingW doesn't like the 0xFFFFFFFF00000000 in the
> HIGHORDER_UINT64 macro (line 31/32). Apparently MingW tries to convert
> it to a long, but it's too large for that type. Adding a "LL" at the end
> will fix that, though (result is "0xFFFFFFFF00000000LL").

We have a macro for that (__PHYSFS_UI64(0xFFFFFFFF00000000)) that does
the right thing with both gcc and vs.net, but in this case, I just
removed the 64-bit literals, since we only ever really need to mask
against 0xFFFFFFFF.

Should be fixed in svn revision #917 for both stable-1.0 and the trunk,
thanks!