[physfs] Crash when adding .zip file

Bjørn Lindeijer b.lindeijer at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 08:01:08 EST 2005

Hello Ryan,

Thanks for you suggestion. We did call it at some point, but I checked
and it happened to be after our first use of PhysFS. Maybe on Windows
this doesn't matter so much? Another developer implemented that part
in MSVC. Anyway now it seems to work. We're looking forward to making
good use of this library. :-)

Thanks again,
Bjørn