[physfs] Bug in 1.9?

MysticMugs2 at cs.com MysticMugs2 at cs.com
Mon Sep 29 14:26:58 EDT 2003

Shell I think is what I've been running, probably what SH stands for in
SH.EXE.
I've been doing "sh configure" and it does run configure, but doesn't build
anything, and doesn't run makefile.in (if it's supposed to)
So I have to "wing it" and use GCC and DLLTOOL on the command line.. like I
do with most other libs I've built. Up until now I haven't had trouble with
that method.  I have no idea what to do with a Makefile.IN but if I can run that,
and build it the "right way" perhaps it will see the archivers..