[physfs] Bug in 1.9?

MysticMugs2 at cs.com MysticMugs2 at cs.com
Wed Sep 24 15:37:40 EDT 2003

I'm on windows so "./configure" doesn't work.. I use (Msys) SH.EXE for
running scripts.. I already tried "sh configure --enable-zip" but I think my big
problem is I can't run the Makefile.in, or if I can, I don't know how. I'm used
to a linux style "makefile"..  when I try "make" or "make install" Gnu make
says "huh?".. what do I use to run .IN files?? I've been compiling myself off the
command line and wrapping into a DLL with dlltool, which worked for the
previous version but apparently not the latest..
Any tips will be much appreciated!

-Jason