[physfs] win32: Using PhysFS from inside a DLL?

Tree tree at stain.org
Wed Sep 3 17:17:43 EDT 2003

Hi Travis,

It is fine using physfs with dlls. If you pass a blank string "" into the
physfs_init method from anywhere in the dll it all works just fine on
windows. I think the argv[0] isn't that relevant on the windows platform.
I'm not sure why you think working with PhysFS in a dll should be any
different from an exe, except for the init string. We use it as a dll just
fine. We don't have an exe as our app is mostly in java, so using dlls is
our only option.

Tree