DSP file

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Wed Mar 12 12:02:28 EST 2003

I fixed the DSP file so that it's called "Win32 - Debug" and "Win32 -
Release" now, which allows it to link correctly with a standard
project.  By "link" I don't mean statically, I mean just so that
dependencies resolve at all.

When MSVC 6 looks to resolve dependencies and linkage, it looks at
each project's configuration and tries to match them, and if it can't
find a match, it ignores that project, so you get unresolved
externals.

Anyway, if you want this patch, let me know what command line to use
and I'll submit it.

Brian