Ruby bindings and Russian translations are back...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Mon Jul 21 00:05:58 EDT 2003

Ed, who I couldn't contact, saw the news posting on icculus.org about the
license change, and granted permission for his changes to go to the zlib
license.

I have restored the translations and Ruby bindings to CVS (I'm going to
keep my new qpak.c for now, though, but you can opt to use either with the
zlib license now, if you prefer the original).

The only thing we're missing is the Spanish translation. If anyone wants
to redo it or can find Pedro J. Perez, let me know.