[physfs] 1.0.0-rc1

Brian Hook hook_l at pyrogon.com
Mon Dec 29 11:38:13 EST 2003

> And finally, I'm not sure I'm happy to see more archivers added to
> the codebase and enabled by default.

I changed this on Windows because by default NOTHING was enabled
(IIRC), and if you didn't know that you had to #define some stuff to
get it to work, then you sat there scratching your head for a while
wondering why it kept erroring out.

Alternatively, there could be a #ifdef chain ending with:

#error You must defined at LEAST one of the above

I don't believe that there is much code overhead for supporting the
other formats.  And if it's to be distributed in binary DLL form at
some point, that's another consideration (making sure everything is
enabled by default).

Brian