[physfs] Zip - out of memory error.

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Tue Oct 22 03:54:42 EDT 2002

> what i am doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

It's possible it's a bug in PhysicsFS's ZIP archiver; can I get the
zipfile that's giving you problems? If it's small (less than a megabyte)
email it to me (NOT the list!), otherwise, put it up on a website or
something and I'll take a look.

Also, you should try the "test_physfs" program that gets installed with
PhysicsFS. Run it and enter the command:

  addarchive /path/to/my/zipfile.zip 1

("/path/to/my/zipfile.zip" should be the actual path. I've specified it in
terms of Unix, but on win32, this would be "C:\path\to\my\zipfile.zip" or
whatever).

If that fails, you either really don't have enough RAM (maybe?), or
there's a bug in PhysicsFS.