[physfs] win32 updates.

CRV§ADER/KY crusaderky at inwind.it
Tue May 7 12:55:40 EDT 2002

>To answer your question about binaries...the answer is...not me.  I have
>no intention of maintaining a binary DLL version of PhysFS...but if
>someone cares to take that responsibility...we'd be more than thrilled to host it
>on icculus.org.  I might change my mind once we have a solid 1.0
>release...but for now, I'm not building any public binaries.

That's pretty nonsense. I mean, if there are any bugs, they are both in the source distribution and in the binary
one. If you just want to USE it you don't need any source code.

>Also, there's no reason it shouldn't compile under Borland or what not
>with relative ease.  Obviously, a new Borland project would need to be
>created...but the code should compile cleanly.  If not, than that would
>need to be fixed.

Borland C++ Builder 6 seems to be not GNU-extensions compliant by default (for example, it doesn't recognize
inline functions in plain C). Maybe there's a switch somewhere, but I don't know where.