[physfs] win32 updates.

CRV§ADER/KY crusaderky at inwind.it
Mon May 6 15:04:44 EDT 2002

I added

#define INVALID_SET_FILE_POINTER 0xFFFFFFFF
#define DISABLE_NT_SUPPORT

at the beginning of physfs.h, but now it doesn't link:

Linking...
   Creating library physfs___Win32_Release_Singlethreaded_DLL/physfs.lib and object physfs___Win32
_Release_Singlethreaded_DLL/physfs.exp
win32.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _GetUserProfileDirectoryA at 12
physfs___Win32_Release_Singlethreaded_DLL/physfs.dll : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Are there any CVS programs for windows?
I repeat it... can you distibute the BINARIES? Why the hell should we have Vi$ual C++, Core $DK, etc- when
maybe we want to use the DLL with borland or some other compiler????