[openbox] openbox & jgmenu

Jim Anderson jjanders at ptd.net
Mon Dec 12 12:19:54 EST 2022

Hi Russ,

Thanks for you input. It will help a lot!  Like you, I am not a fan of
dynamically created menus.

So far, I have at least figured out how to add items and sub-menus to
the main menu generated by jgmenu. I can do this be editing the
.../jgmenu/prepend.csv file. I am still experimenting and if I can
figure out how to generate a sub-menu for a sub-menu, I think I will be set.

Regards,

Jim