[openbox] http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Applications, a typo: role, not roll

u34 at net9.ga u34 at net9.ga
Fri Jul 16 14:32:46 EDT 2021

Hello,

At http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Applications there is a single appearence
of the word roll. Using the brwoser find option might be easier than
looking for its context. The context is:

    You have to specify at least one of class and name. Optionally, you
    may specify more than one, in which case they must all match for the
    rule to be applied. You may also optionally specify roll and type.
    Note that the title matched is the one when the window was mapped.

Shouldn't this be role, not roll?

Either let me have write permissions to the wiki, or fix it yourselves, or whatever.
I hope this message was worth your time.
Thank you for the openbox window manager.

--
u34