[openbox] A completely n00b question regarding the dirsmenu script...

Alan Ansell aansell at fastmail.fm
Mon Jul 12 04:53:48 EDT 2021

Thank you for helping with this - apologies for the tardy reply, I just reinstalled the entire OS!

I can see now that I didn't include much helpful information, sorry about that. In truth though you've helped me enough because if it cannot be used in a panel script, then... that's the end of the experiment anyway.

While I'll continue to play around in Openbox (it is so adaptable), I feel I'm in danger of trying to reinvent err... the panel and taskbar, for which there are already plenty of substitutes without my complicating things by trying to reinvent one.

I think I'll call it a day for now and get on with something more productive.

Thanks again :)

*alan ansell painting
Itzac
France*

**We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act but a habit.
  Aristotle**