[openbox] Workspaces and specific location launching

Luciano ES lucmove at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 06:11:06 EDT 2021

I don't know if the window position can be passed through a single
shell command line. I don't think that's possible, but I'm not sure.

Did you send the message below to the group too? I suspect you only
replied to me. I am sending a copy of this reply to the group now.
Maybe someone else knows.

Good luck.

--
Luciano ES