[openbox] C-A-right/left switching desktops on "wrong" screen

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 16:19:31 EDT 2016

I'm running openbox (three instances) on a setup with three X11
screens (:0.0, :0.1, :0.2).  When I do C-A-Right or C-A-Left, it
switches virtual desktops on the screen that has the window with input
focus.

How do I configure openbox so that it instead switches virtual
desktops on the screen where the mouse pointer is?

I've tried adding focus and unfocus actions in various combinations
and orders to <keybind key="C-A-Left"> (and Right), but nothing seemed
to work.

Can somebody lend me a clue?

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I feel better about
                                  at               world problems now!