[openbox] how to change language for pipemenus

TT turkuting at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 17:35:16 EDT 2014

sorry, the conversation had already evolved when i sent my last answer...
anyhow, that's trizen's script, a good one.
it requires your attention: there should be 2 files in
~/.config/obmenu-generator, schema.pl and config.pl.
hopefully they can be adjusted to display in english again. look at the
files, they contain some sort of documentation.
if you don't have them, copy them over from /etc/xdg/obmenu-generator/
btw, i'm using the same script and just updated it and it's still english.

good luck.