[openbox] how to change language for pipemenus

Frank McCormick beacon at videotron.ca
Fri Oct 24 18:39:17 EDT 2014

    Well I found one of the problems -- when the extra needed Perl files
(Linux/dump.pm etc etc) were installed they went into
/usr/local/share/perl  instead of /usr/share/perl.

I fixed that by copying them over - but now when I insert a pipe menu
using obmenu-generator using OBMenu...I get invalid output.

The line I'm using is "obmenu-generator -i -p" which according to the
docs should generate a pipe menu.

I haven't figured out how to include a static menu in menu.xml yet. The
whole system is confusing to me...or maybe I'm getting old :)

1984 was not meant as a blueprint for
democratic governments.