[openbox] openbox/lxde and empty QT windows

Eugene M. Zheganin eugene at zhegan.in
Tue May 7 00:05:47 EDT 2013

Hi.

On 07.05.2013 01:32, 52midnight wrote:
> > http://zhegan.in/files/screen-lxde3.png
>
> what's causing them ?
>
> The app you've used in the shot is titled 'knot'. Is it a KDE app?
> Possible conflict between KDE and Gtk/Gnome?
Like catholics or protestants ? Or like Red Rose and White Rose ?
I don't understand what 'conflict' you're talking about. These are just
windows, man. Just widgets from different toolkits.
That particular window is from Psi. Psi isn't about KDE or about Gnome.
It's just Psi, like Switzerland. They may be speaking German, but this
doesn't mean that they were fighting for Nazi during WWII.

When I was using KDE I've never saw a FF window rebelling against kwin,
and it's written using gtk, if that's what you mean.

Thanks.
Eugene.