[openbox] window problems

Jorge López Pérez jorge at adobo.org
Wed Apr 4 15:15:42 EDT 2012

Hi Karl,

El 04/04/12 18:36, Karl Anliot escribió:
> I don't know, so I have to ask:  When I launch applications and for
> whatever reason, the new window opens behind another window (a normal
> window) this isn't an openbox bug?  Is it?

I have a similar issue on Fedora 16 x86_64 (Openbox 3.5.0), so I wrote
two weeks ago to this list (
http://icculus.org/pipermail/openbox/2012-March/007517.html ).

Unfortunately I had no luck with my message, seems to be a rare bug.
Maybe we can find common aspects of our configuration/OS that could lead
to a proper bug report... and hopefully a fix :-)

Regards.

--
Jorge López Pérez
http://adobo.org